Remington Built Developments
Generations of Excellence
Forest Ridge Standard Features List
- Custom alder or rustic cherry shaker style stained cabinets. Painted cabinets available as an upgrade.
- Level 1 Slab Granite or level 1 quartz countertops with full height tile backsplash
- Kitchen faucets with built-in spray attachment. Under-mount sink.
- Stainless Steel appliances featuring gas cooking, dish washer and microwave.
- Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP) floors in entry, kitchen and dining area
- Carpet in great room and bedrooms.
- Wood wrapped windows throughout home
- Painted woodwork
- Gas Fireplace with Tile surround and mantel
- Matte black, chrome, brushed nickel or oil rubbed bronze light fixtures, plumbing fixtures, and door
- Granite or Quartz counters w/4’ slab backsplash and LVP floor
- Master Bath: Tile shower walls with tile shower floor, 1 corner bench, 2 corner shelves, glass door. LVP flooring
- Second Bath: Granite or Quartz counters w/4” slab backsplash, LVP floors and fiberglass tub/shower insert
- 2 or 3 car garage with garage door openers
- Lifetime Warranty Vinyl windows
- Architectural comp roof and Fiber Cement Siding
- Gas Water Heater
- Front & backyard landscaping with sprinklers, sod and bark border.
- Fencing: 6’ cedar fencing with one 3’ gate.
- High efficiency gas furnace with A/C
- Masonry accents on front of home
Upgrade options if early enough in the construction process:
- Additional concrete for walkways, patios or RV pads
- Paint grade cabinets
- Buyer to choose tile, granite/quartz, luxury vinyl plank flooring, carpet, hardware, cabinet color, interior
wall color, lighting, exterior colors, and stone selection from builder’s approved selections prior to
framing; after framing builder will make selections.
Buyer to choose the following from builder’s approved selections : tile, granite/quartz, laminate flooring, carpet, hardware, cabinet color and lighting, exterior stone, interior wall color and cabinet stain/paint (if contract is prior to sheet rock; after sheet rock builder will make selections), exterior paint colors and stone selection (up to 6 weeks prior to closing). Features and pricing are subject to change. Please check with listing agent for updates.